Admission Guidelines for Class I to IX
- Admission for academic session 2023-24 are open to all on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis, subject to the eligibility requirements and availability of a seat.
- The application should be filled by the parent/s or legal guardian.
- Admission to Classes I to IX is granted based on the results of the applicable entrance test. The report card of the previous year attended by the student is required to be attached to the application form.
- Interaction of parent(s) and the student with the Principal is required.
- Note that the submission of a duly completed admissions application does not constitute a guaranteed admission.
- For the convenience of our students, AMPS buses ply extensively across Gurugram and parts of South Delhi; parents are encouraged to obtain information about our existing transport routes.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Admission form & prospectus can be collected from the school reception as well as online (download the form from the AMPS website and submit a duly filled hard copy in school after the payment of the registration fees). In addition, there is an ‘apply online’ option on the school website which enables our admissions team to contact you directly.
Note: Provisional admission will be deemed confirmed only upon submission and verification of the mandatory documents and the payment of applicable fees before the commencement of the 2023-2024 academic session.
- Original and 1 copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- 5 passport size photographs of the student and 2 each of the parents.
- Copy of the Pan Card & Aadhar card of the parents.
- The original transfer certificate/school leaving certificate of the school last attended (if applicable).
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous school; original to be shown (if applicable).
Admission to Class X & XII
Direct admissions to Class X and Class XII are exceptional and shall be strictly granted by the Principal based on the applicable CBSE guidelines.