- Admission for the academic session 2023-24 is open to all on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis, subject to the eligibility requirements and availability of a seat.
- The application should be filled by the parent/s or legal guardian.
- Note that the submission of a duly completed admissions application does not constitute a guaranteed admission.
- For the convenience of our students, AMPS buses ply extensively across Gurugram and parts of South Delhi; parents are encouraged to obtain information about our existing transport routes.
||ENTRY AGE AS ON 31ST MARCH, 2023
|Transition: Montessori I
Transition: Montessori II
|2 years, 3 months & above
2 years, 6 months & above
|Pre-Primary: Montessori III (Nursery)
Pre–Primary: Montessori IV
|3 years, 6 months & above
4 years, 6 months & above
- Registration fee is Rs.1000/-
- The admission form and prospectus can be collected from the school reception as well as our website (download the form and submit a duly filled hard copy in school after the payment of the registration fees). In addition, there is an ‘apply online’ option on the school website which enables our admissions coordinator to contact you directly.
- Original and 1 copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- 5 passport size photographs of the child and 2 each of the parents.
- Copy of the Pan Card & Aadhar card of the parents.
- Final report card (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate (if applicable).
There is an informal interaction with both the child and her/his parents with the Montessori Wing In-charge. The purpose of this interaction is to meet the child and to familiarize ourselves with the child's home environment so that we may tailor her/his learning needs to the school environment.