SAFETY & SECURITY
To ensure the safety and security of our school community, AMPS takes comprehensive measures and ensures the proper maintenance of our buildings and infrastructure:
- CCTV cameras are in operation throughout our campuses.
- No student is left unattended at any point of time. Strict head-count protocols are observed during all movements and designated attendants monitor each floor of the school buildings.
- A well-equipped medical room with a qualified, experienced nurse to cater to various health needs and emergencies.
- An elevator is in operation in the senior wing, providing easy access to students with physical disabilities.
- GPS and CCTV enabled buses operate with teachers on duty on all routes.
- Background checks of all auxiliary staff are verified on a regular basis.
- Evacuation drills and fire drills are conducted twice per academic session.
- Fumigation and sanitization of surroundings are conducted regularly.