The school tries to provide transport to the students subject to the availability of seats in the buses.
- All the students using the bus must be at the designated stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus. School buses will not wait for students arriving late. In addition, parents should make sure that they pick up their children at the notified time from the specified bus stop, failing which, the child will be taken back to the School and/or placed in the care of Transport-In-charge, from where the parents are responsible for collecting their children under their own arrangements. Only parents may pick up their child from the School, all other persons must be properly authorized by the parent. Note: Due to traffic issues, AMPS buses may reach the designated bus stops 10 minutes earlier or later than the given time.
- The children must make a queue as soon as the bus arrives and board in a disciplined manner. The parents should also help them in achieving this. No student should enter or get off the bus till it comes to a complete stop.
- A child should travel only on their designated route, and not on any other route. The list of bus stops is made keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and absolutely no changes are to be made by parents on their own through attendants or bus-drivers. For further queries, contact the Principal.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by their negligence or unruly behaviour. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times. Bullying, shouting, or changing places in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- The parents have to pay transport fees quarterly. They also must give one calendar month's notice in writing if they wish to discontinue the bus service. A copy of this request should also be given to the Transport In-Charge.
- The parents will have to pay the bus fees for eleven months in a year i.e. from April to May & July to March. Even if the child uses the route one way, payment must be made for the full (return) route.
- While using the school's bus, if a child moves residence to an area which is not covered, the school cannot guarantee extending the bus service to that area. In such cases, parents will have to make their own transport arrangements.
- Discipline must be maintained by all students while using the school bus. No form of wilful damage and vandalism will be tolerated.
- The school is not responsible for any money or belongings lost in the school or school bus. Parents must not allow children to bring any valuables to the school.
- Though adequate care is taken for the safety of the children, the school is not responsible for any accident, mishap or injury that may occur during travel. All parents should complete a duly signed indemnity bond and submit to the School and Transport-In-charge at the start of the session and for organized field trips by the School.